Re: [ga] Virtual reality - Legal Definition of Spamm???

Mikael and all DNSO'ers,

  I very nice quip here sir, but not a very direct answer to my question.

  And yes, the National science foundation along with many other world
science organizations have a well defined definition for "air"...

  Yes there is world body for determining legal definitions of such
legal matters.  It is known as the World Court or the International
House of Justice...  I believe that the United States and some 120+
other countries are members of this legal body, and have judges and
legal experts of various sorts that are signatories as well...

Bob Davis...