Re: [ga] WatchDog: Final Statement - Try, http://www.fec.gov

Javier and all DNSO'ers,

  There was an excellent suggestion for a better "WatchDog"
procedure suggested by our spokesman on several occasions,
that of the US Federal Election Commission at http://www.fec.gov ,
Javier.  So your rather weak and invalid excuses here in your
comments to Joop, are less than reasonable or convincing to
me or our members...