A need for correction to:Re: [ga] Request for endorsements

Dear DNSO Admin., and all DNSO'ers,

  Sir/Madam,  Thank you for presenting this information for us.
I must inform you though, that as you know this information is both
inaccurate and misrepresents the facts of this process.  As has already
occurred during the last "Election" that ended on October 8th, many
participants were not allowed to participate or VOTE.  This is now
a matter of public record.  I hope that you and the DNSO NC will
quickly seek to redress and correct this problem.

Thank you for your time and indulgence.

DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> [ To: ga@dnso.org, announce@dnso.org]
> [ To: ga-watchdog@dnso.org, council@dnso.org]
>
> [ excerpt from http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html]
>
> V. Endorsement of candidates for election to the Chair of the General
>    Assembly,
>
>       open December 3, 22:00 CET, close December 10, 1999, 18:00
>       CET (local time in other places)
>
>       Endorsements of candidates pursuant to the nomination
>       mechanism adopted by the Names Council must be sent by e-mail
>       to ga-endorsements@dnso.org.
>       -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>       Candidates for the Chair of the General Assembly (GA)
>
>          * 1999/12/01 Marc C.Langston, nominated for the first time
>            by Marc C.Langston
>
>                 1999/12/02 Marc C. Langston acceptance, list of
>                 endorsers
>
>          * 1999/11/30 Roberto Gaetano, nominated for the first time
>            by Jonathan Weinberg
>
>                 1999/12/03 Roberto Gaetano acceptance, list of
>                 endorsers
>
>          * 1999/12/03 Harald T. Alvestrand, nominated for the first
>            time by John C. Klensin
>
>                 1999/12/03 Harald T. Alvestrand acceptance, list of
>                 endorsers

>       Archives of received endorsements
>       http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-endorsements/Archives/maillist.html

Bob Davis...