Re: [ga] Virtual reality

In my humble opinion, if the addresses are invalid for nomation and voting
they should not be valid for subscription to the various mailing lists
hosted by the DNSO. Freedom of speech issus might be considered, but I
guess that kind of issues will only be relevant to real, existing people.

I guess I'll be spammed to death now, but it won't make such a big
difference from the amounts of mail recieved from the addresses mentioned
below, making it almost impossible to follow any given discussion or
thread, even when using filters.

Thanks for you consideration.

Regards,

Mikael