[ga] Result of PGP key experiment

As of this morning, I have received the following PGP keys:

pub  1024D/E598D05E 1998-01-12 Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no>
pub  1024D/A8FF08DC 1999-10-25 Mark C. Langston (SysAdmin) <mark@bitshift.org>
pub  1024D/F010C61E 1997-12-25 Anthony M. Rutkowski <amr@chaos.com>
pub   512R/175E0139 1994-10-28 Harald Tveit Alvestrand
<Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no>
pub  1024D/0EF5F814 1999-11-28 Christopher Ambler <cambler@iodesign.com>
pub  1024D/796A6AA8 1998-10-17 vinton g cerf <vcerf@mci.net>
pub  1024D/E0C22F53 1998-08-20 Theresa Swinehart
<tswinehart/213-1750@mcimail.com>
pub  1024D/9BB7E48F 1997-11-24 Zita Wenzel <zita@nsrc.org>
pub  1024D/B11F733D 1997-08-05 John C Klensin <klensin@mci.net>
pub  1024R/8F1B19A5 1994-12-07 John C Klensin <klensin@acm.org>
pub  1024R/EAFA7ED9 1996-03-03 Karl Auerbach <karl@cisco.com>
pub  1024D/9656E64A 1998-08-25 Yann Kwok <yann@netbox.com>

Four of the keys were only signed by their owners.

Both Jeff Williams and David Jenson declined to submit their keys, despite
being directly asked to do so.

I guess this is proof enough that PGP keys are not a terribly useful means
of identification in the DNSO GA context.
(Anyone who wishes to provide evidence to the contrary is free to send more
keys to pgpkeys@alvestrand.no)

                       Harald T. Alvestrand

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no