RE: [ga] Resignment from the watchdog committee

You wrote:

   >At 3:02 PM +0100 12/1/99, R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:
   >>
   >>the GA Member that nominated    >>me is Jonathan
   >>Weinberg.

Wow, I knew Weinberg was an ICANN booster, but I didn't realize he was in cahoots with CORE. Hey, Johnny, are you gonna go work for CORE when you're done "consulting" for the U.S.G.?

   >It's not blame, Roberto.  I personally feel you are a very open
   >minded person who has balanced viewpoints.

Ha-ha! Balanced between CORE and ISOC...

   >It's certainly nothing against either    >you or Jonathan Weinberg.

Certainly not. Roberto Gaetano and Jonathan Weinberg are good people. The fact that they work for governments proves it, doesn't it? Governments employ people like them because they're good people, looking out for everyone's well-being.

   >Definitely more of a procedural question.

Sure, let's clean up the procedural mess so that we can railroad through all this CORE/ICANN crap without so many glitches. The lawyers will help Roberto. Thank you, Jonathan. Thank you, Mikki.

Michael Sondow                        ICIIU
iciiu@iciiu.org              www.iciiu.org