RE: [ga] Resignment from the watchdog committee

Mikki,

You wrote:
> At 12:40 PM +0100 12/1/99, R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:
> >Folks,
> >
> >I have been nominated for the position of GA-Chair (see
> >http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html).
> >Following the approved procedures (ibidem), I did resign
> from the watchdog
> >committee. The resignation has been already communicated to
> DNSO-Listadmin
> >for due process.
>

> Nominated by whom please?  I thought that the GA was "self
> organizing."

Maybe I used incorrect terms. Let's try again.

I am one of the (many) people that GA members are *nominating as candidate
to GA Chair* re: the process described at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html.

I believe that to nominate the candidates of our choice is for us (GA
Members) one step towards self-organization.

If your question was not rethoric but you want to know *whom* you have to
blame for my nomination ;>), the GA Member that nominated me is Jonathan
Weinberg.

Regards
Roberto