Re: [ga] Comments about censorship and other stuff... dont read it! (lets talk about WG-C proposals!)

[">" = Javier Rodriguez]

> b) There is just SILENCE from the board about the Censorship that
>      seems to be disrupting the fairness of the process.

Javier,

Sorry if I have missed some of the discussions, so can you please explain to
me what exactly this "censorship" is about?

As far as I know, the fact that some of Dennis Schaefer's messages do not
get archived has already been explained. His messages arrive all with the
same message ID:

The archiving software (MHonArc) relies on the message IDs to identify
messages, so if his mailing client is broken, there is no need to blame
the board or the DNSO for it.

Is there anything else to this "censorship" issue?

Patricio Poblete