Re: [ga] Proposal

Great Dennis!
But the proposals have to be send to ga-procedures@dnso.org
to be evaluated.
It is important that the eight proposal reach the NC so they can
have a strong input from the GA and good material to give us
a better process (I know, I kow, the "give us" is the matter of
the wars... but it is the law... when we get a change in the law
then it will be the time.  Now, is the time to send the proposals.

Regards,

Javier

At 11/19/99 7:30:00 AM, you wrote:
>I formally propose that the Names Council  respond to all
>proposals received from the GA regarding the matter of elections,
>indicating which are  acceptable and which are unacceptable,
>and their reasons therefor.
>

>Dennis Schaefer
>Marblehead MA
>USA

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE