Re: [ga] Test

More than a Test the Gaetano's mail is a CALL to action.
Too much fire and too little meat...

Today is the deadline to send the proposals about how the
process will be done.

If we, the GA, has not been able to choose ONE proposal, then
I ask that each person that has a proposal to present send it
inmediatly to the NC.

Furthermore, the rules say that the NC will CHOOSE betwen the
proposals.... lets remember that this is not a perfect world and
we must keep the wheels moving... so, in my humble opinion,
let's send the proposals to the NC.

Of course I have send mine, we got 8 proposals... let's send
the other 7

Javier
(talking alone in an empy forum ? No way! This GA must show
that is a real body and it can be as critic as possible and at the
same time be a helpfull resource for the Internet WorldWide
Comunity in the looking for a more perfect ICANN.  It will be done
day by day).

At 11/19/99 6:37:00 PM, you wrote:
>Deadline is today, and no traffic?

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE