RE: New motion (was Re: [ga] nomination procedures)

This proposal seems to be picking up momentum. If nothing else, it is good
that we can at least demonstrate that we can come together as a body in an
organized way and make decisions for and against things.

There is a slight revision to make in the form of an errata. The error was
on my part. It was not Mark, but rather R. Gaetano that supported karl and
not very specifically the Single Candidate Proposal. Therefore, I would
like to make that correction for the record and unless there is some
mistake as to an individuals intent ( please let me know if there is, I am
merely attempting to maintain a count of the hands and what they are
raised for) I show the current support of the Single Candidate Proposal so
far to be Seven (7) individuals.

Specifically:

        1.)     Andy Gardner
        2.)     Christopher Ambler