Re: [ga] nomination procedures

--On Monday, 15 November, 1999 07:36 -0800 idno@tallship.net
wrote:

> Would they dare?

I think this is not the question.   The question --especially if
one believes that they are unresponsive and out of control as
several members of the list seem to believe-- is whether your
goal (or Mark's) is to dare them and see how they respond (or,
more extremely, dare them and hope they respond by killing off
the current GA as a source of little but noise).

   john