Re: [ga] nomination procedures

Yes Mark,

This would be one possible scenario that the NC may take, but considering
the implications of transparency, would it be worth it for such a small
body to reject such a (by comparison) large bodies will? Especially in
light of the baggage of controversy surrounding the whole process already?

Even if the NC has, in their agenda, someone other than the single
candidate that we put forth, they wouldn't be winning any popular opinion
polls with the media if they were to defy our collective will.