Re: [ga] nomination procedures

Dear Christopher and all:

The bylaws says that the NC has to CHOOSE... how they can CHOOSE
if you give just one candidate as the ONLY option ?  did you see the
point ? WE must provide a number greater than one... so in that way
there is no possibilty that nobody can say that we dont follow the
ICANN Bylaws...got it ? and, at the same time, we guarantee ourselves
that we will get ONE of the FEW pre-choosen candidates that we
will choose in a democratic, open and transparent way.

If I am wrong, I ask your forgiveness.

Yours truly,

Javier

At 11/15/99 10:43:00 AM, you wrote:
>There is a motion on the floor, which has been seconded, that the
>GA nominate one and only one candidate. I believe that your
>remarks are out of order.
>
>No further discussion appearing, I call the question.
>
>Christopher
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE