[ga] nomination procedures

	The NC has asked for nomination procedures for the GA chair election by
Friday; it's in our interest actually to supply some.  As an initial
matter, I see two proposals on the table as to how the GA might nominate X
(a natural number greater than one) candidates for the position of GA chair:

[1] Each GA member casts X votes (that is, one vote for each of X
candidates) with preferential weighting (Roberto's proposal)
[2] Each GA member can vote for as many candidiates as he chooses (my
proposal -- it's the system we used to "vote" for the DNSO's ICANN Bd
members).

	Can we get a hum from lurking list members?

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com