RE: [ga] List moderation

And one of the biggest contributors to the noise level on the GA list is the
spill-over from the bar fight on the IDNO list. I left that list because I
wanted no part of the fight. Please, don't inflict innocents with your ill
manners. Most, on the GA list, could care less about that bar-room brawl.