RE: [ga] waste of time

Roberto wrote:

>If we can't do much for lowering the noise level without raising (true or
>false) issues of censorship, we can at least improve the ratio by raising
>the signal level over the noise ;>).

BRAVO !!!!

Thats the solution guys ! Let's keep figthing about any thing that you want,
("censorship", "you are a bad guy, I am good boy") but let's keep moving
in other themes too.

Such a day !

Javier

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE