RE: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

But unaffordable for DNSO.ORG which can not afford the staff it has, even
now. If I'm not mistaken, no one is yet drawing a pay-check for this.
DNSO.ORG must live within its means. Of course, those who live in
Institutions are used to cash magically appearing. Those of us in the
commercial world must become efficient because we don't have the luxury of
such magical revenue streams. The non-profit world is even tougher.