[ga] Nomination of the GA Chair...

Let's read between the lines here people...

How many of us threw our support behind Karl Auerbach, only to be slapped
in the face - - - Well?

What makes any of us here thing that it will be any different with the
election of the GA Chair then?

ICANN has decided that the NC will elect, and we can only nominate.
Therefore we are once again relegated to....but there is a loophole here.

We have been informed that it is up to us to decide how we will perform
the nomination process. Don't we want to decide for ourselves who our
Chair is going to be? Here's how (I'm brilliant at times, I admit)!

We have a nomination process that includes the simple nomination and
seconding of candidates, with acceptances etc... then the whopper. We
elect from those "PRE-NOMINEES" "The nominee".

A single nomimee ensures that the NC can only vote in favor or agin' the
nominee of our choice, and we effectively take control over our own
destiny in this insignificant little corner of our stake here.

Duh,,, once again people:

	WE NOMINATE A SINGLE CANDIDATE FOR THE NC TO CHOOSE FROM !!!

Your thoughts?