Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

On 10-Nov-99 idno@tallship.net wrote:
> I agree.
>
> This obvious censorship is a travesty, and has invited the rude and
> somewhat humorus poke in the eye that Mr. Baptista has landed us.

This wasn't censorship.  It was removal of a CLEARLY disruptive presence who was
violating every precept of netiquette.

It was 100% appropriate in my opinion, and I fully support the DNSO List
Administrator in doing it.  It was long overdue.  Sure he had some fun trying to
poke us all in the eye over it, but if we just sit it out, little children like him
eventually get bored and move on.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934