Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

I agree.

This obvious censorship is a travesty, and has invited the rude and
somewhat humorus poke in the eye that Mr. Baptista has landed us.

Rules of civil discourse are the way, not arbitrary censoreship. I am
perfectly capable of dealing with the traffic tht lands in my email box,
and furthermore find the "offensive" moniker more appropriately applied to
the activity that the "censor" has engaged.

No, I do not condone what Mr. Baptista has done. Yes, I fell down laughing
but that is just my personal sense of humor and I'm sure that many here
will merely not admit to the same.

The Point is. This was deserved by our inaction in demanding that the
shameful censoreship of unpopular people was itself not put in check.

If we don't do something about the censoreship, we have stated that we are
asking for this rude - and even worse possibly - behavior on the part of
people who are not beyond engaging in such campaigns.