Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
> Please try to read the GA archives. The real fear is not that this
> list gets censored. It is that it gets completly ignored.

An important point. At a time when some of us are trying to convince other
participants to use the Internet as a vehicle for real work and to keep
costs downs, we get a first class example from Mr. Baptista of why
conference calls and face-to-face meetings are still preferable to most
people.

We won't be able to use this medium effectively until we have created
effective policies and procedures for keeping the dialogue constructive.
Roberto posted the ORSC civil discourse rules. Any other models out there
would be appreciated.

      -- Bret