Re: [ga] IDNO archives

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> In case anyone wishes to read the complete IDNO list and SC archives and
> form his own independent picture of what has happened there since Santiago,
> the correct URL is http://list.idno.org/archives/

And yet... there is no link from the Website itself.

> It is be an interesting research object for anyone interested in the
> process of bootstrapping democratic order from chaos.

The sad part is that it is actually the other way around. Once Joop
teernstra's fraudulent activity was exposed, it turned out to be a process
of bootstrapping chaos from order and exacerbated by Joop.

> This is the official and complete Archive, maintained by Joe Abley and not
> in any way under my control.

There is a very good reason for that. the Steering Committee made sure
that the Archives were released as public, and not just for the members.
Furthermore, as stated above, there is still no link to these archives on
the IDNO.ORG website.

There is a link at http://www.dnspolicy.com

> The "archive" maintained by Mr Walsh on his own new website is  incomplete
> and not a reliable source for anyone interested in the truth.

Again, another bold faced lie by Joop Teernstra. The archive maintained by
Mr. Walsh is not only complete, but accurately searchable to make it easy.

I have to ask that rhetorical question though, "Why is Joop Going to the
trouble to defend himself if everybody else is lying?"

> http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/

Notice this sgnature line doesn't say idno.org either (Anymore).