RE: [ga] IDNO archives

On 23-Oct-99 Joop Teernstra wrote:

> In case anyone wishes to read the complete IDNO list and SC
> archives and
> form his own independent picture of what has happened there since
> Santiago,
> the correct URL is http://list.idno.org/archives/
>
> It is be an interesting research object for anyone interested in
> the
> process of bootstrapping democratic order from chaos.
>
> This is the official and complete Archive, maintained by Joe
> Abley and not
> in any way under my control.
> The "archive" maintained by Mr Walsh on his own new website is
> incomplete
> and not a reliable source for anyone interested in the truth.

The one maintained by me is intended to remain public.

Joop has been attempting to force the IDNO SC archives to be
restricted to access by only members, in order to hide his behavior
I would bet.  The only thing keeping the IDNO copy of the archives
public is that they know I will leave mine open anyway.

There are only 5 confirmed messages missing from mine, and none of
them are related to the events in question.  But Joop always likes
to try and portray my effort as some insidious "selective" effort,
rather than acknowledge it.  This is in line with his repeated
tactics to try and paint those who oppose his positions as having
some deep seeded ulterior motives, and then spread FUD and
slanderous lies about them to try and make his position appear as
the only right one.

My copies of the archives will remain open to any at these
addresses:

http://wxw.dso.net/ca-steering/
http://wxw.dso.net/ca-steering/old/

The first one only has messages after a certain date, when I
switched the address I was using to receive the archive.  The /old
URL has the messages prior to that date.

I have confirmed 5 messages as missing, and sometime I'll go leech
them from Joe's archives to that Joop will not have this to use as
one of this FUD arguments.  But I get so much amusement from
watching him make these baseless accusations that I haven't been
greatly motivated to do so  :)

The IDNO follies are great entertainment if you want to see them.

Joop's latest message was a thinly veiled threat telling people who
disagree with him to just leave, or he will call for a vote to oust
them.

Seem like he doesn't want dissension in his little toy group.
Tolerance of opposing viewpoints isn't his strong point.  No wonder
the IDNO hasn't and won't achieve recognition.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934