Re: [ga] Re: [IFWP] IDNO At large membership

Bradley,

Very creative.

You have inferred more of my thought and position than does exist.

Control of the IDNO will rise mainly from members ability to exercise self
control, not from my desire to forge working compromises between hostile
protagonists alone.

I maintain deserved respect for Mr. Teernstra.  I am supportive of the
desire to build a fair and functional democratic process and platform for
individual stakeholders in the ICANN.  I am not supporting any effort to
wrest control of any intellectual or real property made available to the
IDNO by Joop Teernstra in sponsorship of these goals.

Arnold Gehring
alg@open.org

Friday, October 22, 1999 2:35 PM, Bradley Thorton wrote:

>Regarding the IDNO:
>
>On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, William X. Walsh wrote:
>

>> The real culprit is clear.

<snip>

>There is currently, and has been, a movement underway to wrest from Joop
>Teernstra's control the mechanisms of the IDNO and return that control
>back to the IDNO General Membership and it's elected bodies that it
>belongs to,

<snip>