[ga] Congratulations and Appreciation

(I am not sure this is a good timing for this.  Probably I am late.
Sorry.)

   Congratulations to Dr. Alejandro Pisanty, Mr. Amadeu Abril i Abril,
and Mr. Jonathan Cohen!  I expect you will do good jobs in the Board.

   I also would like to express my sincere appreciation to NC members,
DNSO secretariat, and ICANN staffs, who have worked very hard for the
election.

   In addition, let me express here my hearty thanks to people who
supported me.  I lost, but I am still eager to contribute to ICANN and
DNSO.

I look forward to seeing you in LA.

----
Naomasa Maruyama (Vice President of JPNIC)
maruyama@nic.ad.jp