Re: [ga] Bottom up election or not ? According with the White Paper, IFWP, and common sense

The bylaws provide that "Except as otherwise provided in the Articles of Incorporation, the Articles of
Incorporation or Bylaws of the Corporation may be altered, amended, or repealed and new Bylaws adopted
only upon action by two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of all members of the Board."  There are on
provisions for initiative or referendum from the GA.

Without initiative and referendum the GA is only a forum without any semblance of power or authority, as
has been shown.  The position of Chairman of a meaningless group is of it self meaningless.

When has Caesar given up power and authority willingly?  Under the present circumstances, any Chairman
of the GA will be considered a fop of the NC.  It will be a thankless position, since I supported Nii
and others for a Board position I would support their efforts to get clear of this charade.  Let the NC
be the Chair of the GA.

Peter Veeck