Re: [ga] Re: Geographical distribution on ICANN BoD

Geographical distribution is another trick being used to get a
preponderance of ISOC and CORE people on the board, witness the
recent appointment of Pisanty and Abril i Abril.

Joseph Friedman wrote:

> I don't think that geographic distribution aught to play a major role on
> board selections.  The best people for the positions, regardless of
> nationality or location aught to be the determining factor.
>
> --Joseph
>
> At 04:31 AM 10/15/1999 -0700, you wrote:
> >if anyone cares, i happen to be a strong believer in geographic
> >distribution.  it is one of icann's greatest strengts.
> >
> >randy

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927