[ga] Re: Geographical distribution on ICANN BoD

Dear Roberto,

That's what NCDNHC Names Council members have concerned so far
since the # 2 election. Today we are having the last election day for the
DNSO Board Dirctor and this would be the last chance for Africa region
to have their own representative out of 19 ICANN Board members in LA.

If we can end up with Nii in today's election, we can barely
say that ICANN finally achieved GD through DNSO Board election,
which first came out with Alejadro's three-year-term entry,
the first Latin America ICANN Board Director.

If hoply and possibly this election's last beneficiary may go to Nii,
this would set another historical moment within the ICANN, too.

The Names Council has chosen
"The first Africa ICANN Board Director" and
"The highest number of supports among all nominees in the GA"

I really hope NC can contribute itself to making the balanced-Board
prior to the LA ICANN meeting.

I'm appealing this as both GA member and NC member to all of you.

Regards,

YJ Park