Re: [ga] Informal GA poll of ICANN Board candidates

At 11:58 AM 10/10/1999 -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:

>> Those who approve or disapprove of the candidacy of a certain candidate or
>> of the candidate himself, can express both.
>> You can vote for multiple candidates, but you can cast your ballot only
once.

>> The Booth is at http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/
>
>I just took a look, and the first screen requests a login/password.
>Apparently such are not needed for this vote, so simply clicking the
>"enter" button on the web page is sufficient to get in.

Karl and all,

The last time I mailed out passwords it was not appreciated by some. :-(

This time, everybody can enter the booth by clicking on the line that says:
if you have no password, click here  to see the free topics, or on the
enter button.
The members of the GA are trusted not to vote more than once, but anyway
the Booth has ways to find out...
It is an informal polling exercise, but I still hope a large number of GA
members will use the chance to cast their vote here.

Of course, like many others, I would like to see the day where the GA
members would be invited to formally cast their votes.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/