[ga] Informal GA poll of ICANN Board candidates

Dear GA members,

Since there was the wish expressed that the DNSO GA itself would elect the
ICANN Board nominees I have made my polling Booth available to express your
preferences.

This has of course no official standing whatsoever, but it may provide
guidance to the GA and perhaps to the Names Council and as to what the
general feeling in the GA is.

Those who approve or disapprove of the candidacy of a certain candidate or
of the candidate himself, can express both.
You can vote for multiple candidates, but you can cast your ballot only once.

The Booth is at http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/

I'm kind of curious myself...

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/