Re: [ga] PCCF opens DNS speakers corner.

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Amar wrote:

> "J. Baptista" wrote:
> >
> > Hello:
> >
> > It's a pleasure to announce that we have setup a toll free number to
> > collect opinions on what you think of DNS governance issues.  The service
> > will allow you to remain anonymous.  U.S. Residents only - unfortunately.
> > The toll free number is 1-877-494-4980 extension 757.
>
> When will the rest of the world be able to participate
> in your action?
>
> DNS governance_is_a global matter. Not a US only issue.

I agree completely.  Unfortunately were not in a position to offer the
world a 1800 toll free number.  I can make a regular POT available for
people to dialup - but it won't be toll free.

Let me know if you think it's a good idea.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           212.894.3704 x1033
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           419.821.8581 fax