Re: [ga] Proposed GA Adcom

karl and all,

i agree with karl that we have to consider the following population(silent
majority) who would join the internet community in the future;

1. 6 billion people in the world.  most of them(over 97%) are not using the
   internet now, but many would use the internet in the coming years.

2. 150~200 million internet users. most of them are not reprsented at dnso;
   neither ga nor constituencies.

this is more than what we are working at committee E: global awareness and
outreach.

chon