Re: [council] Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

I imagine that was probably a similar comment made about the UN before its inception,
but look at it now.Even the Cultural Revolution of Mao did not have a faceless enemy.

Francisco

--
Sr. F. Fanego, Director
Centro Planetario de Communicacion y Computacion       fanego@pccf.net