Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:30:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: J. Baptista <baptista@pccf.net>
To: DNSO Listadmin <DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org>
Cc: Sr. Francis Fanego <fanego@pccf.net>
Subject: Re: You have been unsubscibed from the ga@dnso.org

DNSO Listadmin:

Could you please provide me with an idea of how much time you'll need to
reply to us.  I anticipate your decision was based on good reasons and
look forward to seeing them.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           baptista@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033