Re: [ga] the DNSO website

Hi Joop,

>My criticism of the DNSO webpage should be seen as constructive: I wish to
>add the GA's resolutions to it.

I believe this will be done and its good you raised it. But I thought it was
not necessary for you to mix that up with the "snubbed ......" etc. Infact,
I tink it took something away from your cogent point.

>However, I'm sure you understand that it is very difficult to remain
>"nice", when your honest and important effort is treated with so much
>disdain or even hostility.
>I mentioned anger in my presentation to the GA.

good things *dont* come easy so please maintain the pressure but also we
contain the frustration.

thanks and regards,
Nii