Re[2]: [ga] the DNSO website

At 10:59 PM 8/09/1999 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:

>The board voted to delay consideration (for the second time) till the
>next meeting.

The Board was not observed to vote. It was not on the agenda of the open
Board meeting.

There was just Esther's immediate reaction after my presentation to the
Board, the previous day (we have decided to defer it), and Mike Roberts'
observation "we are comfortable to revisit this again in LA" or such words)

If there was any vote, it must have taken place during the closed Board
meeting on "at-large membership issues" at 9. a.m. on the 23rd. August in
the Directorio Room of the Crown Plaza hotel, *before* the GA's resolution.

--Joop--
www.idno.org