Re: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Jeff and all,
>
>   I am not really beating up of poor old David.

I'm sorry I misunderstood.  Yes David is a good sport and he makes up
great quotable statements.  He's the sort I'd like on the ICANN board.  He
understands the value of embarrasment and is a good executive.

>   I would prefer something like ICANN IS NASTY ASS.  I have a nice graphic
> if you would like to see it?

Sounds like hip hop.  I would in fact love a copy of the graphic - point
me to it.

I really exceited with the hats.  It's really beginning to take off.  You
can tell by the silence, or muted laughter.  I just reminding everyone
were not taking sides, but we certainly support the effort.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033