Re: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

Valid point Jeff.  Normally I would keep Ogilvy on, but ICANN is on a
budget and has exceeded it.  PR is fat to any corporate entity, and your
point to dispense is well taken.

I'm also having some difficulty understanding just what Ogilvy does for
ICANN.  Have they been paid anything - and how much - for what services
and what services ahve they delivered to date.  Is there a progress report
on PR at ICANN?

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

> David and all,
>
>   I agree it shouldn't be about who get's the most press coverage.
> Given that, than I would expect the ICANN to dispense with the services
> of Ogilvy, right?   >;)
>
> David R. Conrad wrote:
>
> > Oh, sorry.  I thought the point in having a meeting was to get work
> > done, not see who gets the most press coverage.

> > > Any public relations firm worth it's salt would disagree.
> >
> > And, of course, what a public relations firm thinks is what is
> > important.
> >
> > I stand by my statement and will comment no further.
> >
> > Rgds,
> > -drc
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033