Re: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

Jeff, let's not beat up on David.  He made a good suggestion on
co-ordinating clown makeup with funny hats.  He's a good sport.

If you the meeting, what hat have you decided on?  I'm having difficulty
picking between my I-can-Beer-CAN with the droppy straws or my Donald Duck
Hat.

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

> David and all,
>
>   Yes, and a good start in acting like and adult would be to dispense with
> remarks such as yours here, David...
>
> David R. Conrad wrote:
>
> > Wow.
> >
> > Why not wear clown makeup too -- it might be more appropriate.
> >
> > I suspect instead of "spice", people acting like adults would be more
> > constructive.
> >
> > Rgds,
> > -drc
> > "... I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused ..." -- Elvis
> > Costello
> >
> > Planet Communications Computing Facility wrote:
> > >
> > > protesting whatever they choose.  Our issue is that the meetings need more
> > > spice to make an accurate statement, and the wearing of funny hats would
> > > certainly be a statement, in fashion if not in fact.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Jeff Mason
> > >
> > > --
> > > Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
> > > Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033

> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Regards
Jeff Mason