RE: [ga] New Domain Name Solution

With no offense, this is an old idea.  I had this idea in Kuala Lumpur at
the INET conference in 1997, and when I recounted it with delight and pride
to some assembled wise heads, they all looked at me sadly and said in
chorus - "Won't work for email."

And so it won't, and that's one reason it won't work.

Besides, for disney.com, who comes up first on this list (supposing that
Disney would go along with this scheme for a nanosecond)?  Would it be
Disney of Mickey fame, or Disney Bedpans, Inc. from Cleveland?

Any answer you give to that will have someone deciding on priority and
deciding also on rights, and then we're back to square one.

Antony