[ga] Santiago DNSO GA

Dear all,

Please back to work we have more interesting things to do.
BTW If I read the Berlin meeting agenda I could see "DNSO General Assembly"
the 25th of May, so does it mean that in Berlin the GA already constitued or
least on the way? So why this list is sometimes discussing about the GA?
Something already done and confirmed by the mailing list.

Second point could we have a kind of consensus on the Agenda ?

Jean-Michel Bécar
becar@etsi.fr
http://www.etsi.org
E.T.S.I. Project Manager