Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Schedule - Is a full day needed ?

Randy Bush wrote:

> we do?  i missed that in the documentation.  not that i am agreeing or
> disagreeing.  just that your assertion seems to be merely that, your
> personal assertion.
>
> and, in the particular case of wg-a, the process was exceeding flawed, to
> put it as politely as possible, and the result is so far from consensus as
> to make your assertion irrelevant anyway.

So even Randy Bush is balking at CORE's tactics?

You don't like to be ignored, Mr. Bush, and told what to think?
Maybe you'll begin now to understand how the rest of us feel.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (212)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927