Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Schedule - Is a full day needed ?

>> This is unacceptable and unwarranted and does not represent a consensus
>> of the working group.  I most strenuously object.
>> I further submit that any procedure which claims this report is the
>> result of a consensus of the working group in which I participated in
>> seriously flawed.
> Throughout all proceedings of the DNSO we should understand the word
> "consensus" to mean "rough consensus" as exemplified by the IETF.

we do?  i missed that in the documentation.  not that i am agreeing or
disagreeing.  just that your assertion seems to be merely that, your
personal assertion.

and, in the particular case of wg-a, the process was exceeding flawed, to
put it as politely as possible, and the result is so far from consensus as
to make your assertion irrelevant anyway.

randy