[ga] who sets the rules and where's the accountability? - reply todavid conrad

Yo Randy,

your wrote:  Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:42:24 -0700
From: "David R. Conrad" <David_Conrad@isc.org>
To: Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
CC: "Dr. Victoria Carrington" <drvcarrington@echelon.ca>, ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] General Comments on the agenda

Yo Gordo,

Grow up.  Not everyone is intent on destroying things they don't agree
with, but instead try to act constructively.

Regards,
-drc

definitions of constructively do differ don't they?  I have been
watching heath and roberts and the whole ISOC /IAHC/ICANN crowd
cynically manipulate this for well over a year.  the DNSO has been
captured by these people well experienced in the arts of virtually
thuggery.  Constructive you say when they own 15 of the 21 seats,
won't let the non commercial constituteuncy be formed and have denied
NSI the 3 seats of the GTLD?  Divide and subdivide mail lists.
assign and reassign at will.  But what authority?  your ability to
scratch each others backs by nominating each other for starters
Don't get me started its a waste of my time.  But let Michael
Froomkin rebuff you instead.

Read on for Froomkin's opinion of the crap you would countenance.....

who sets the rules Randy?  where the accountability?