Re: [ga] Possible Agenda Items for General Assembly meeting

During the meeting in San José there was a comittee (or what you prefer to call
it) established to draw  up some procedures, guidelines, for how the work
should be done. This work should be discussed by the DNSO.

/ Eva

At 17:46 1999-07-13 +0000, Dr. Nii N. Quaynor wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> In order to make the DNSO General Assembly meeting in Santiago meaningful to
> members we will appreciate early input on possible agenda items for
> consideration by the pNC. Please, participate and post your suggestions on
> the GA list.
>
> We look forward to receiving several rich suggestions from the GA to make the
> meeting worthwhile for all participants.
>
> Regards,
> Nii

Eva Frölich
e-mail:	eva@nic-se.se