Singapore.

From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of A.M.
Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 11:06 AM

Dear Dr. Nii N. Quaynor,

In order to make the DNSO General Assembly meeting in Santiago
meaningful to members we will appreciate early input on possible agenda
items for consideration by the pNC. Please, participate and post your
suggestions on the GA list.

We look forward to receiving several rich suggestions from the GA to
make the meeting worthwhile for all participants.

It isn't apparent from the DNSO "descriptor" at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/aboutdnso.html, what the General Assembly
(other than generating a board nominations) would do that isn't
already being done by the Names Council.  In other words,
the GA appears to have no real powers or function.

Do you have any thoughts on this?  Also, who controls
the work of the General Assembly?