RE: [ga] General comments on the agenda

This is consistent with Javier's suggestion that I talk to my NC
representative. I promptly asked him who my representative  was. I have
never received an answer to that question. It has been more than four
days since the question was asked.

In order to have an objection mechanism one must have a process. Would
someone kindly point me to the documentation outlining such a process,
or ANY process?