[ga-watchdog]

Re: [ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] GA's .org and IDN Task Force members?

Dear all,

> The end of nominations by GA to two Names Council Task Forces:
> International Domain Names and dot org is for tomorrow, less than 24 hours.
>
> We have one nomination accepted for the dot org TF, and one nomination
> pending acceptance for the IDN TF.

I will post a message about the deadline on the GA
list, but in the not so unlikely case that there is no
other accepted nomination in time, I would prefer
option 1, even if it is additional work: It sets a
precedent, and some measure of support from the GA
is preferable to none at all.

> Threfore I have questions:
>  1. Shall we vote, as usual, with a ballot like
>     [ ] dot org TF, candidate A
>     [ ] International DN TF, candidate B
>     and count votes, which will be explicit support to candidates
>     rather than vote to choose between possible candidates ?
>  2. Shall we consider that two candidates, one per TF, are
>     elected unopposed ?

Best regards,
/// Alexander