[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] Your request for Voting Registry

Dear Mr Ryan Lackey,

I would be grateful you could provide the name of country
where Principality of Sealand belongs.

The United Nations Statistics Division provides information
on Standard Country or Area Codes and Geographical Regions
for Statistical Use http://www.un.org/Depts/unsd/methods/m49.htm

Thank you very much in advance,
DNSO Secretariat
--

| From owner-ga-voting@dnso.org  Tue Jul 31 15:54:53 2001
| Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:54:56 +0000
| From: Ryan Lackey <ryan@havenco.com>
| To: ga-voting@dnso.org
| Subject: [ga-voting] template

| FirstName         : Ryan
| LastName          : Lackey
| Country           : Principality of Sealand
| City (OPTIONAL)   :
| Company (OPTIONAL): HavenCo, Ltd.
| Constituency (OPT): Sealand
| Email (NOT PUBLIC): ryan@havenco.com
|
| I wish to be registered in the voting registry of the DNSO GA.
| I agree that my name and country of residence, and city, company and
| constituency info, if I supplied it, can be made public.

GA Watchdog Committee